These Keto Blueberry Muffins are so quick and easy to make, that there is no reason not to make them! Just mix all the wet ingredients quickly together, add the coconut flour and mix again quickly. Add the frozen blueberries and mix again. It’s that simple!
You can let the batter sit for a few minutes before adding the frozen blueberries. The batter will thicken and it helps that the blueberries won’t sink to the bottom. The muffin cups can be filled until they are almost full. Even the muffins rise in the oven, they usually don’t spill over. These super low-carb muffins have 3 grams of net carbs after subtracting fiber!
Keto Blueberry Muffins
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar substitute I used Truvia or Stevia In The Raw
- 2.5 cups almond flour
- 3 large eggs
- 4 tbsp butter melted
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk original or vanilla
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup frozen blueberries
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line a muffin tin with 12 liners.
- Mix all the dry ingredients.
- Mix all the wet ingredients (except for the blueberries).
- Combine everything…mix with an electric beater.
- Fold in blueberries with spatula.
- Use 1/4 cup measuring cup to fill each muffin liner.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Enjoy in yours Keto Blueberry Muffins!
Nutrition per serving